Ambigram Tattoos

New Ambigram Tattoo Design Pictures
Ambigram Tattoos
Ambigram Tattoos
Ambigram Tattoos

 FAMOUS TATTOO QUOTES:

We are all tattooed in our cradles with the beliefs of our tribe; the record may seem superficial, but it is indelible.? Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. (1841-1935)


"I don't know why I like tattoos so much. I know it's crazy. I can't defend them. I've had some of my tattoos for twenty years. I love getting them. " Cher

Tattoos are like stories - they're symbolic of the important moments in your life. Sitting down, talking about where you got each tattoo and what it symbolizes, is really beautiful.
~Pamela Anderson


Love the life you live, don't live the life you love. -"Chicago"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Details

Ambigram tattoo Designs, Ambigram tattoos for Girls, Ambigram tattoos for Men, Ambigram Tattoo Meanings, Ambigram Art Tattoos, Ambigram Style Tattoos, Word Tattoo, Script Tattoo, Name Tattoo, Ambigram Tattoos on back, Hands, Chest, Leg, Shoulder, Sidebody, Ambigram Flash Tattoo Designs, Ambigram Tattoo Pictures, Ambigram tattoo Design Ideas,